Yes, there were tornados in Tallahassee yesterday.
No, I was not hurt or anything to that effect (unless you count not being able to kayak after work or knee deep water in my office parking lot). In that case, I was cut to the core.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank goodness!
Seriously....that is crazy! I just thought I'd tell you that you can change your blog to allow anonymous comments so people who don't have a google account can still post comments. Maybe you already know that, but I'm sure mom would love it! Just call me and I'll tell you how.
Love,
The Mother of Your Prized Neice
Sally is right. Thanks for changing things so I can leave comments. I am not literate enough to set up a google account. Maybe Sally and I can do that when they are up for Easter. When we are not busy spoiling Annabelle. I know that you lood forward to leading the strike team but I'll settle for safty for you.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment