
I guess it would behoove me to explain my url name. Dagger is the brand of my new kayak (that should be finding its way to Tallahassee any day now). I anticipate a ton of adventures with my new kayak, hence the blog name. So, now that we are all clear that I am not seeking adventures with a dagger knife, we can move on to more interesting things. Such as the car above which to my surprise, drove out of the river last week. And you thought Tallahassee was a boring town......

3 comments:
Yeah, you have a blog! Now I can leave you comments during my not-so-busy days!!!!
I'm glad I stumbled across your blog while I was looking at Sally's! Great picture of you kayaking in the gator swamp! Just kidding. Love you and miss you! Auntie Penn
You lucky dog! I've wanted to see one of the car/boats since I first read about them. I love the picture of you kayaking. Please stay away for the gators or I'll have to make you come home!!!! Yea, that will work.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment