The Jenny McCarthy camp of “vaccines caused my child’s autism” (never mind the ridiculous amount of drugs I put into my body during the years prior to pregnancy, because those never have lasting reproductive consequences) was dealt a blow this week when the lead scientist was accused of faking his data. It was never a scientifically sound study, but this just keeps getting better. Now can we please get on with the public shaming of those parents who are to ignorant to vaccinate their kids? Perhaps we can once again have herd immunity in the United States. On second thought, some of my most interesting investigations are vaccine preventable diseases. Continue not vaccinating your children so that my job will be interesting and I will have something to talk about over drinks!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article5683671.ece
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Somehow I think that your life is always interesting. You seem to have spunk eeking out of you and I for one am a huge fan of spunk! My husband says tha "eeking" is not a word. It totally is.
eeking is totally a word!!! lol. I love your post roo. amazing
Thank you Jay!
I'm just looking through your posts and wondering to myself......."Just how do I get mom to comment on my blog?" This has been a problem before too. Remember? So whatever you do don't get sucked into the idea that moving away from home and producing grandkids will get you closer to the top of the list. (Obviously that isn't why I moved away and am having kids, but still, it should be a nice perk of the situation don't you think?) So mom if you're reading this, please comment on my blog about how cute my little girl is and how Dutch would love to play with her and how I need to watch for tumbleweeds to bring home for decoration or something like that, ok!?!
You go girl! I agree with you completely. How about some new pictures of you and Charlie???? I am going to a retreat in March and I need material. How was Charlie's visit? Love, Auntie Penn
Post a Comment