Hi All! I am offically out of the worst place I have ever lived or as my co-worker Kristin referred to it: the crazy train house. So check out where Charlie and I are going to call home! I just got the curtains today....let me know what you think. I am not sold on them, but I think the problem is that the couch is up against them. This is the first time I have furnished a house. I have always moved into furnished places and what little furniture I have owned, got left behind when I moved. Notice the lovely armoire. I found it on Craiglist when Charlie was visiting last weekend. I measured my car and was confident it would fit in the RAV. Well that wasn't the case but I LOVED it and HAD to have it. So my wonderful fiance, who I love very much, rented a UHAUL. While renting said truck, I assured him we didn't need one with a ramp. Well again that wasn't the case. He tells the story better than I do but the important part is that at the end of the story it is in our new house and I am happy!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
New House
Hi All! I am offically out of the worst place I have ever lived or as my co-worker Kristin referred to it: the crazy train house. So check out where Charlie and I are going to call home! I just got the curtains today....let me know what you think. I am not sold on them, but I think the problem is that the couch is up against them. This is the first time I have furnished a house. I have always moved into furnished places and what little furniture I have owned, got left behind when I moved. Notice the lovely armoire. I found it on Craiglist when Charlie was visiting last weekend. I measured my car and was confident it would fit in the RAV. Well that wasn't the case but I LOVED it and HAD to have it. So my wonderful fiance, who I love very much, rented a UHAUL. While renting said truck, I assured him we didn't need one with a ramp. Well again that wasn't the case. He tells the story better than I do but the important part is that at the end of the story it is in our new house and I am happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
O.K. it had to be bad to beat out Moma the acholic woman who hitch hiked to the Ihop and called you on your birthday to come and pick her up. I'm just greatful that you have a place of your own! I'm sure that Sally can help with your decorating needs even from a distance. Love, Mom
I like the curtains a lot. :) it looks like a pretty cool house. I miss you lots but I guess its ok you moved across the country and left me here aaallllll alone. :) just kidding. I know you love me anyway. have fun and love ya tons
I like the blue and chocolate curtain. I love those colors together. I would do my bedroom in them except I don't think that would fit too well with the log bed! The only comment I have is if they don't slide well on the rod, I would consider a tab top curtain instead. Some of the tab tops look a little more country than is really your style, but you can find some more modern ones.
It looks great lady! I really like the curtains. I think what you need is a floor plant between the armoir and the window. I'll buy you one when I come visit!
That looks like a great little house Roo! You are going to have so much fun decorating it up. I do like the curtain. I'm missing you a lot and I think it's my turn to call. We are having b-day dinner at the Montana City Grill for your dad and Papa 2moro nite and then cake at our house. If you wanted to call about 7 - 7:30 you might be able to talk to quite a few people in one call. I love you and miss you. Love, Auntie Penn
Post a Comment