Perfect ingredients for the weekend: decent wine, outstanding food and even better friends! I had the pleasure of visiting Alison, Liz (Alison’s twin) and Tom (husband to liz/saint). Alison is one of my best friends from graduate school and has enthusiastically agreed to be my maid of honor. Tom must be a saint because he spent the entire weekend wandering Olympia and Seattle at our whim without complaining. What a great guy! It was by far the best weekend I’ve had since moving to the west coast. I can only hope that Alison’s work sends her out again soon!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Out and about
Perfect ingredients for the weekend: decent wine, outstanding food and even better friends! I had the pleasure of visiting Alison, Liz (Alison’s twin) and Tom (husband to liz/saint). Alison is one of my best friends from graduate school and has enthusiastically agreed to be my maid of honor. Tom must be a saint because he spent the entire weekend wandering Olympia and Seattle at our whim without complaining. What a great guy! It was by far the best weekend I’ve had since moving to the west coast. I can only hope that Alison’s work sends her out again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad that you finally had a good weekend. There is so much to do on the coast, I know you are going to love it there! Plus the seafood is SO good. Love Auntie Penn
You look amazing! I love the hair cut. I hope that this is just one of many great weekends on the west coast. Don't forget that you need to watch for sea glass when the weather gets nice so Auntie Gail and I can make you and Sally and Alexx fun jewlery. Love your tons, Mom
Post a Comment