Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Renee's House Warming
The next weekend was my friend Renee’s housewarming and Sascha’s bridal shower. I ended up road tripping to Atlanta! Aside from the tornado, it was a fabulous time. I am beginning to think the tornados are following me. I didn’t realize the damage that the tornado did until I was driving past an exit that was closed because the exit sign and been blown through a billboard. But I had so much fun with my friends. We danced and hung out on Saturday and then had a great time at the bridal shower on Sunday. I needed to take care of some business, so I was able to stay another night and spend time with Joe and Alison. Since I got back from Atlanta I have been working non stop and haven’t even been out Kayaking. I miss it! I am going to have a ton of comp time for the last week so I will try to plan a trip soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Maybe someday you can come to a house warming party for me. Someday.........
Post a Comment